After extensive research, we have provided five resources relative to strategic thinking in the workplace. This information can be found in rows 3-7 of the attached spreadsheet.
5 WAYS TO DEVELOP MORE STRATEGIC THINKING
- The article highlights how company heads develop their strategic thinking skills and how these skills can be gradually implemented among the workforce.
- Employees who are aware of the company strategy are more likely to plan and provide solutions in the future.
HOW TO MASTER STRATEGIC THINKING
- This article provides insights on how to master strategic thinking skills.
- The article reveals that reaching out to and "befriending other leaders, managers, and front-line staff" will help to build a better understanding of what the organization needs to improve.
- According to the author, applying strategic thinking comes down to building human connections and listening to others.
Additional information can be found in the attached spreadsheet. Five resources relative to strategic thinking in the workplace have been provided in rows 8 to 12 of the attached spreadsheet. Below is a summary of the articles that we found.
STRATEGIC THINKERS ARE FOUND TO BE THE MOST HIGHLY EFFECTIVE LEADERS
- The article highlights the different ways strategic thinking can be implemented in the workplace.
- According to the article, strategic thinking is a leadership quality that helps employees to anticipate future events.
- To foster strategic thinking in the workplace, employees should be encouraged to plan their tasks at the beginning of every week.
- Ongoing learning programs need to be implemented to ensure that employees always plan for future events.
HOW STRATEGIC THINKING CAN BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE AT WORK
- The article gives a description of strategic thinking and how it can improve performance in the workplace.
- The author notes that strategic thinking is a cognitive process that involves making projections on performance in order to remain competitive in the future.
- To boost performance, employees should always be aware of the company's current position, its goals, and any anticipated challenges.
- Thinking about the future in a strategic way motivates employees to improve their performance.
HOW TO BE A STRATEGIC THINKER
- The article discusses what strategic thinking entails and the different ways it can be implemented.
- The article reveals that strategic thinking entails analyzing the financial performance of a company, being updated with industry trends, and understanding different performance metrics such as turnover.
- Strategic thinking requires one to be a forward thinker by anticipating and looking for future opportunities.
- Strategic thinking calls for collaboration among employees, which encourages idea sharing.
STRATEGIC THINKING: BECAUSE GOOD IDEAS CAN COME FROM ANYWHERE
- The article distinguishes strategic thinking and strategic planning. It also gives pointers on how to be a strategic thinker.
- Strategic thinking is defined as the search for different ways of contributing to organizational success by employees at all levels.
- According to the author, an effective way of becoming a strategic thinker is by allocating time to think strategically.
- To think strategically, people should understand the ways of identifying impending opportunities and threats.
STRATEGIC THINKING: WHEN THEORY MEETS THE WORKPLACE
- The article defines strategic thinking and the different ways it can be applied in the workplace.
- Strategic thinking involves understanding the different systems within an organization and the value they bring to it.
- Strategic thinking requires intent that comes from a unique view of the future, which is used to give a sense of direction.
- The article notes that strategic thinking needs one to have the ability to adapt using new strategies.
Did this report spark your curiosity?